Monday, February 18, 2008

Kitchen Tip- a great place for measuring spoons!


This is something my DH did for me that has been a blessing to me in the kitchen.
Ever lose your measuring spoons?
Or need one quick and your hands are a mess?
Well, these little hooks on the underside of the cabinet have been quite handy!!
Now, my measuring spoons are always hanging around!
They are always right there when I need them!
Right above the mixing bowl!!!
******************
I must say that particular measuring cup doesn't always stay put but the other kind, stack-ables on a ring, do stay put a little better!
Blessings ladies!
Donna
PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS GREAT WEBSITE FOR MORE TIPS AND RECIPES:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tip, I am always misplacing my spoons.
Thanks!

Elizabeth Sue said...

great tip! Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Thanks ladies!

-Donns-