Friday, August 15, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Sonshine has also "tagged" me!

This tag requires "6 random things about me" and to 'tag' 6 others!

What fun! Ok, I've never been tagged before so...hope I get this right ;-)



1. I like talk radio. I'd rather hear radio than watch TV! Maybe a little weird, I know...but hey, I got 6 youngens and sometimes it's as close as I can get to 'adult conversation'! :-)



2. I colored my hair blue once in high school. Yeah, permanent! .......I'm so glad that there's no real record/picture of that! (That's just 'tween us ladies!).....It turned out jet black with a purple tint.



3. I like to do weird things to my food. DH says that I really know how to ruin a perfectly good biscuit. No, it's not the butter and honey that I lather on it, it's the ground flax seed that I sprinkle over that, that he finds so repulsive.

4. Blue is my favorite color. Next to that, I love black and white together. I know, but... have you ever seen a zebra? In real life? Up close? God really did a work on those, ya know?

5. I believe EVERY word of the Bible is God's Word to us. That's 'not popular' today with some, but I'd rather have truth than popularity. I'm just weird that way!

6. I sing in the shower. Well, the acoustics are great in there! And I find it strangely therapeutic...or should I say ther-a-ped-ic? Any Fife fans out there?

Ok, whew! There you have it! Six random things about me...now...it's your turn! I'll be looking for six more to tag!!!!
My Growing Tag List:
Elizabeth - Small Town Blessings
Niki - Organizing Connection
Angie- 5Kids, My Husband and Me
Linda- Little House in the Big Woods

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE ground flax seed! What a great way to add something healthy to anything. And, thanks for the tag! :) I love these tag memes because I can click who other people are tagging and surf through interesting blogs for hours lol.

Angie said...

Donna,
Thank you for the tag. I haven't ever been tagged before so I hope that I do this right. New to the blog world.
Angie

Oh, I too like to sing in the shower!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag. They are so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such good sports ladies! :-)