Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Toner Refills CHEAP


This is the site from which I order my toner refill. I almost typed freefill, I guess cause that's pretty close to the truth!

The price for the refill for my printer is $5.99 and that will print 2000 sheets
AND
for $6.99 I can get enough toner to print 3000 sheets.
Pretty amazing, huh?!?!??

(ANY OTHER ROBINSON USERS OUT THERE????? This is a sweet deal!)

The last time I filled mine up, I got more uses out of it than I did a new cartridge. The new cartridges cost about $50 on line and about $65 at Staples.

I know that you are just fitting to get there, so here's the link: TonerKits.com or you can click on the pic above!:-)

That's my tip for FRUGAL FRIDAYS !!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!


3 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Wow, that is cheap! I'm going to look into that. :D

Anonymous said...

We're doing RC with 4 of our 6 kids:) I wasn't printing books because it seemed that I could get the books cheaper on ebay or amazon. But this is really neat. Thanks for sharing, I will definitely look into it - especially for printing those hard to find books.

Anonymous said...

Gina,
I love my RC and I love printing my own books!

I also just use the cheap little paper portfolio/folders. Super cheap! I mean frugal :-)