Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gratituesday.............Thankful for Wildlife

This week, we are thankful for wildlife! It's part of our Thanksgiving celebration....
We string up cranberries and popcorn and then decorate an outside tree with our 'garland'.
This is one of our special traditions that we do around this time of year.
A lot of the times I let the kids do this while I am cooking one of our celebration dinners.
Everyone gets involved and helps to take them outside to string them.
They know that we are giving our wildlife a reason to be thankful too!
Happy Gratituesday everyone!
For more about Gratituesday, visit Laura's
!

3 comments:

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

What a fun tradition! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I do have a snack ideas post on my blog (so I put in a answer to your question in the comments section of the groceries post). Hope that helps! :)

Blessings,
Michele

Tammie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Kids LOVE traditions like this. You have a great idea for helping to make their Christmas seasons special for years to come.

This is my first visit to your blog. I came over from GratiTuesday. I like what you're doing here. May God bless your efforts to raise a godly family.