Monday, March 16, 2009

Gratituesday..............



My life is simple, and I'm thankful that it is! We spend as little time as possible outside of our home. Now, we do go outside, and we do go to places that we need to go, but we don't have a lot of obligations outside of our immediate home. -and for that, I'm glad!

There are times that I wish we could go here, there, or yonder-- and someday we might! But, for today, I like making my home 'the place to be' by keeping things simple! I like that my children are growing up, for the most part, with a contentment for their home! With five boys (and one girl), I think this is important for their future and - it appears to be God's will, as this is the life He gave us for now.

But anyway, I'm thankful for it this week! (especially after a busy week of running last week!)

What are you grateful for this week? For more about Gratituesday visit Laura's!

3 comments:

Goat Gal said...

I love the simple things that we can be grateful for.

Christiana said...

Good post...I agree! :)

Joy said...

Amen..I am hoping I will get to be home more in the months to come instead of out out out like the past couple of weeks..it reallys does take a toll on me and the kids!