Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WFMW...31 cent ice cream!



This just MIGHT work for me Wednesday! :-)

It's that time of year again, when Baskin Robbins has their special night... Ice Cream is only 31 cents a scoop!
They do this as a special way to raise funds for the National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC)National Junior Firefighter Program.
These programs and your local Volunteer Fire Dept run primarily on donations. (I didn't know that until recently when my oldest son began to be a volunteer.)
Here's a link to their site if you'd like more info.
But, at 31 cents a scoop- its a great frugal family outing!

4 comments:

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling said...

Oh, I posted about this too! Who doesn't like ice cream! it certainly works for Me!!!

http://www.beautifulcalling.ca/2009/04/baskin-robbins-deal.html

Joy said...

OH Wow I hope I remember this because this really works for us too!
Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

Girls, please note that its only between 5 and 10!

Jane Anne said...

Oh, yummy! I hope I can sneak away tonight and get some... I may feel bad about the extra calories but not about the $!

My latest post: Deceived by Complacency