Monday, June 1, 2009

Gratituesday...Support on the homefront!


Last week, not ONE but TWO of my (sorta) smaller appliances went "out" in the kitchen. That's always a bummer but the real sweet part is how my DH always JUMPS to take care of things like that. (..wonder if he could teach the boys to jump like that when the trash needs to be taken out?)
His reason? Even sweeter! He realizes that there are certain things that the Bible says women should be and he sincerely wants to help be what the Lord has called me to be- a keeper of my home!
I am so thankful for all of the times he bends over backwards to support me! I am truly blessed!
Please visit Laura's for more about Gratituesday!

2 comments:

Organized Nutrition said...

AH, could you point out those great passages...LOL! My hubby always wonders why I NEED things for the kitchen and house...LOL! NOW I can tell him.... because the bible says so.... ! My next purchase, a food processor! LOL!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

What a blessing! :D That definitely would make you want to be the best helpmeet to him that you can! :D