Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Grain Filled Baking Book...



This book was given to me as a gift about 14 years ago.
Some of the recipes can be a little uhm, complex, but they can all be worked with basic grains and such from the kitchen. If you are new to baking and whole grains, its probably not for you
:-( but if you've cooked with grains for a while and you can wing a recipe pretty good- then you will LOVE this book!

I've found that I don't always have what it calls for but many things can be substituted.

This book has all sorts of recipes, both sweet and savory. There's pies and meat pies, there's cookies, cakes, and bunches of bread recipes.

Several of my recipes were born from this book, so if you like some of my grains baking recipes, then you would love this book!

No comments: