Thursday, December 9, 2010

Applesauce Pudding...


This recipe is from More With Less, but I take a few liberties with it.

I use;
1 and 1/2 pkgs of graham crackers,
1 quart of homemade apple, pear, or blended sauce,
cane sugar,
and cinnamon.

I layer them in a square baking dish, starting with the crackers and ending on top with the applesauce, cane sugar, and cinnamon.

Chill before serving so as to soften the crackers. (This sets quick-within 15 minutes, so its a great go-to dessert.)

-This is also so easy that one of your little kitchen helpers could be taught to fix it!
-I topped with some leftover whipped cream but it's not necessary, its yummy without it!
My kids love it!

1 comment:

Joy said...

This looks great and so simple, I would have never thought of it..I need to use my Less with more cookbook more often! Thanks for sharing will have to borrow!
Joy