Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our Valentine's-

Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal with Red Sugar Hearts

Mocha Brownie Cups with Dark Chocolate Frosting and Heart and Red Sugar Sprinkles
Their latest favorite cartoon fruit snacks.
Sweetheart lollies.

The youngest 2 made these for every place setting at the table. No, that isn't food on the table, it's Super Glue and no one seems to know how it got there, but I have my suspicions!
                                                      Prov 10:12  ... but love covereth all sins.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Everything looks VERY pretty! I love the placemats! We decorated our table this year too and drank from our "fancy" glasses. The children were so excited to do so. Its so true that having wonderful times doesn't have to cost you anything! We had a strawberry cake with strawberry icing. I was able to pick up a container of strawberries just for this! Im starting to wish the leftovers weren't staring at me everytime I open the fridge!
Joy

Donna said...

Yummmm! I don't think I could leave those leftovers, left alone! ;-)

A little frugal decorating goes a long way for our children! :-)

Arden said...

Super Glue is a mixed blessing. One time I had to use it to glue the velcro piece on a child's sandal. I was in a hurry and not paying attention and I ended up Super Glueing my purse to my kitchen island. That stuff now stays on dh's workbench in the garage.

Donna said...

Oh my Arden!
Can't help but wonder if you laughed or cried :-)