Saturday, July 7, 2012

In All Your Planning- Don't Neglect to Pray

That's the thought that kept coming to me as I began to lay out a few things that I want to work into our school routine once garden time settles down.
Notice the little numbers in green?
Well, each day of the week, from the oldest to the youngest, everyone has a day that I plan to pray more specifically just for them. (The children are numbered according to birth order. We've always numbered things at our house. ..How else do you think we keep tooth brushes straight around here? :)
But I can't think of anything more important to plan for, can you? 

 2 Th 1:11  Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
2 Th 1:12  That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.


5 comments:

Sheila said...

Thank you for this reminder. For me, I constantly struggle with the urgent rather than the important.

Donna said...

Well put Sheila, me too!

Just writing it down has already helped me :)

Joy said...

Very good idea! I say it's the most important thing you could EVER accomplish for school or anything else.
Joy

Donna said...

Agreed!
-Most important thing ever!

Heating Contractors Charleston said...

Thanks great blogg post