Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kids Plate from the "Homemade Beefaroni" Post


Please see "Homemade Beefaroni" for the recipe.
This lunch is kid and mom friendly! It has whole wheat noodles and several veggies in the main dish. Baby carrots with homemade yogurt dip and lightly grilled bread are the sides and for dessert and drink; applesauce and a fruit and yogurt smoothie. (Smoothie has strawberries, kiwi, and banana blended with homemade yogurt, a small amount of milk and sugar, and ice.) The meal serves 10 and the cost was approx. $7!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Husband loved this.I made it last week.I used sausage meat instead and he was eating it right up!Thanks for posting it!

Anonymous said...

Wonder Mrs. Paradis!
I may have to try it your way too! I think I have some turkey sausage in the freezer.
Sounds good!