Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kitchen Tip--baking--baking pans



My tip is too help you prolong the life of your baking pans.
Tammy has helped us all to realize that cooking spray damages them. And that's been a real important tip that I've kept to with my latest pans. ($3 jelly roll pans)
********************************************************************************
My tip is #1 DON'T WASH YOUR METAL PANS IN THE DISHWASHER and


#2 WHEN YOU GET THEM WASHED, TUCK THEM BACK IN THE OVEN WHILE IT IS STILL WARM SO THEY WILL GET GOOD AND DRY----LESSENS LIKELIHOOD OF RUST!


For more kitchen tips, visit: http://tammysrecipes.com/

Browse Tammy's wonderful recipes too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tips, I just figured this out a year ago after ruining many baking sheets!

Sonshine said...

Great tips! I do this all the time with my metal pans. :)

Anonymous said...

I just had to replace my bread pans this week. Thanks for the tips I'll be giving them a try.

Martha said...

Hwy didn't I think of this. Great tip - I will be roasting my drying pans. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
~Martie

Donna said...

Thanks for posting ladies!!!

-Donna-