Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gratituesday!


This week I am so thankful for our Public Library!
I love books and I love studying different things- all the time!
I love playing 'let's find out' with my kids OR 'whoever finds out what this (bug, leaf, etc) is, gets a prize outta the prize box'!
The library has been a huge blessing to our home and it's one of our FEW outings, which makes it more valued and prized by the kids.
My kids often ask/beg to 'go walking', play tennis, or go to the library!
I love that.
-and I'm grateful for that too!-
(my kids loving the library that is:-)
For more about Gratituesday, visit Laura's!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

We feel the same way about the library. Our kids love the library and I hope it stays that way. It is a frugal outing that we all enjoy!

Laura said...

Everytime we go to the library, I think to myself, "Why don't we come here more often?!" It's a perfect outing and so clean and nice and filled with awesome BOOKS!!! We all love being there!

Anonymous said...

We go to our library at least twice a week. Love it!

Amanda said...

I love going to the library! I go at least once a week and my library can even order me books from within their "system"! Our library is very small so this expands the reading possibilities greatly!

Kudos to you for giving your children one of the best things ever... The love of reading!

Blessings to you and your family.
Amanda @ The Rural Bohemian