Sunday, August 3, 2008

Turkey Patties..and ..One Special Little Girl

This little sweetie can sure keep her Mamma hoppin'!
First she wanted me to take her picture with her baby, in their matching aprons that I had made them. She also wanted her hair pulled up in the scrunchy that matched! -sigh- Then she invited me to a 'tea party' with her doll, Elizabeth. She invited her brothers to one later and I insisted that they come...but that did not last long. It seems that the hostess wanted to insist on serving her guests and her guests insisted on serving themselves! 'magine that?!?!
Then she demanded me to sit by her as she ate her beef stew and crackers.



Later she helped me with this meal by buttering the homemade bread! Her very smart brother said that homemade bread was a lot better than store-bought bread!

These yummy Turkey Patties are a cinch!
1 lb lean ground turkey
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
1/2 cup chopped onions
3/4 cup of quick oats
1 1/2 T prepared mustard
salt and pepper
*opt. 1T fish sauce

Makes about 8 patties. *Served here with cheese melted on them.


No comments: