Monday, September 15, 2008

Baked Apples



Oh how I love this time of year!!!

Apples and pumpkins are everywhere and harvest time means feasting time is right around the corner! The weather will soon be starting to change, and the cool romantic weather will be rolling in. The leaves will be changing colors before we know it and rainy days will likely come to visit more frequently. Then, before I can think twice; snow, Thanksgiving, and Christmas will be here! Yippppeee! These apples put me right in the spirit!


All you have to do is core the apples and place them in a baking dish with a little water.
Fill the center of the apples with a pat of butter, 1 to 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, and sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake for an hour at 375. Your house will smell like fall for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yum, those look yummy! I love fall too, I can't wait for cooler temps!
Toni