Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Gratituesday!

Driving through town the other night, I noticed a new building going up and being the snoop that I am, I searched and searched with my eyes, from one end of the lot to the other. I was desperate to know what this could possibly be- RIGHT ACROSS FROM THE KROGER!

I thought- maybe just maybe, it's another car lot, that's what it used to be....nah...more building than lot. Then I wondered if it couldn't be another Walgreen's but nope, it'd be too close to the other one.

Upon further attention, I saw it! There it was---- the sign! I couldn't believe my eyes! It couldn't be...I mean I've read about these places and saw many blog posts on the deals that you can get in the produce from this store, but --- I thought they were only up north! Well, would you believe they're building me an Aldi's!??! I mean an Aldi's here in this town???

I can hardly wait until the Grand Opening! And maybe they'll even have some chicken feet !?!
Yippee!

This week, I'm grateful for another frugal store!
For more Gratituesday reading, visit Laura's!!!

7 comments:

Christiana said...

Hi, I found you through Laura's blog, and love your site! I've added you to my bloglist! :)
Blessings!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

WOohoo! I'd be excited, too. I love Aldi's. :D

Jen said...

Aldi's is wonderful! You will enjoy shopping there. And this comes from a woman who does not like shopping of any kind! LOL

Anonymous said...

Aldi's ROCKS! They don't have them where I used to live in East TN, but when I moved to Nashville and discovered the wonder that was Aldi, I was hooked. They have some of the best quality items I have ever seen. You will love it!

Laura said...

Well, how NICE that they would build an Aldi's just for Donna. I bet they even put a sign up saying, "Donna's Aldi's"!!! :) That is so exciting. I hope you'll share your Aldi's with some of the other people in town!

Anonymous said...

When I was first reading your post, My mouse froze up and I couldn't move it down... I was thinking, I HOPE SHE IS GETTING A TRADER JOES... LOL, but aldi's is cool.... I have friends that shop at the one nearest me (20 min away) but I have never been...
NOW, just pray for a trade Joes!

Donna said...

Christy-
Thanks! What a blessing!

Sherry and Jen,
You really know how to excite a gal-- making it sound so cool!

Pilgrim,
I'm about in middle TN-- and this will be my first experience. I'm not too far from Nashville. I can hardly wait!

Laura,
You are so quick! lol But yea, I'll share!

Denai,
Oh I've heard about those too! And Whole Foods--- I'm waitin'!!!!
If God can get me an Aldi-- He surely can arrange TJ's and WF!! ;-)