Tuesday, January 13, 2009

GRATITUESDAY.......


I've posted a couple of times now on my slacking in December...and my 'whys'.
One post was about what all I was doing with my half a dozen kiddie winkies...
Another post was about the cutest Penny that you've ever seen, remember her?
(She's soooo sweet.... and smart....but I am not one of those people! :-)
Ok, now for my third excuse...I mean reason....and my reason for deep gratitude, this Gratituesday......
You gals remember me telling you before about how much I love my lappy (yes, that's a term of endearment for my laptop)...yes, the one that my husband's brother gave to him/to me ? Well, the reason that he gave it to us is because it had a little problem with the cord. It would not always connect correctly and charge. We thought it would hold out and maybe we could fix it...but we could not and it run it's last round while my DH had it out of town with him, and would not come back on!
Well, it was my main connection to blogland....it would go to whatever room I could, it would sit in my lap, and it would cuddle up next to my bed at night when everyone else slept! Well, with it gone, I was very limited to the net, as you can imagine!
But thanks to my DH, I am now the proud owner of a new lappy! Yes sir-ree-bob! It's about a week old now and it is a late Christmas early b-day present! It's sleek, it's shiny, and it's typing to you! Woo-hoo! (and yes, we were able to get a frugal deal on it)
It is such a blessing! We could not afford it, it wasn't in the budget, it was very unexpected, but it is wonderful! I am so blessed by my DH's generosity to me....that's more of a blessing than the lappy!
Happy Gratituesday!
For more about Gratituesday, visit LAURA'S!

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a wonderful gift! It really is amazing at the technology in the past few years. Enjoy your laptop! Have a great day.

Organized Nutrition said...

AH, That is exciting... my laptop a few years ago went out like that too.... sad times!
That is very nice of you hubby! Love in a new lappy!