Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Please Stay Tuned....

I have asked Brandy from The Prudent Homemaker to do a special guest post.

Remember me showing you her slide show of her pantry???

Well, I've asked her to share more about how and when she stocks it! Brandy has wonderful tips and ideas and she truly is a Prudent Homemaker! You should hear about her garden!

Please see her featured recipe! You won't believe how beautiful they look! I hope to try my hand at them soon and see how it tastes! :-)

I hope you will be watching for this special post! I know she will bless you with her ideas and suggestions!

(She also is a home schooling mother of 5!)

6 comments:

Joy said...

Oh I am sooo excited about this! Woo hoo! Thanks so much for allowing us to take part!
joy

Marnie said...

I am sure she will have lots of good ideas. I have visited her site often, it is very informative.

Donna said...

Girls, I can hardly wait!

Marnie,
did you get my question about geometry?

Marnie said...

Donna, I don't remember seeing a question about geometry. I will look back through comments and see if I can find it, otherwise please ask again. Sorry!
~Marnie

Donna said...

Marnie,
I posted on your son's 20th, perhaps it didn't show up.

I had first said "They don't really have a birthday without being at home"??? ;-) (that just can't happen!)

But -
Geometry, do you know of a course that actually TEACHES geometry? We had Abeka, but it does not teach. No 'lessons'- just 'solve this'.

Marnie said...

Hi Donna,
I don't know what happened to your comment, I didn't ever see it. Thankyou for letting me know. (and I agree, it just can't be a real birthday if they aren't at home! ;(

We have used Teaching Textbooks for Algebra. My oldest daughter did very well with it and all I had to do was correct the problems.

Although we haven't used it yet, they do make program for Geometry.It comes with 4 lecture and practice CDs to accompany the textbook and 6 homework solution CDs with step by step explanations for every problem.

It is a bit pricey, but it is a good investment if you have a lot of children. You can find ithere

This is my first time trying to post a link like that in a comment. If it doesn't work, just look at Christian Book Distributors in their math section.

I hope this helps~Marnie