Monday, March 16, 2009

Roasted Turkey Breast......




These are so easy to cook!
They can be found on sale for about the same price as a chicken! (About $5 to $6.)
You get lots of white meat- AND it cooks up in about 2 1/2 hours!!!

You'll see here that I cooked it like I do my Hot Chicks and my Roast dinners, with potatoes and carrots. It helps keep this meal frugal and easy!

I season with poultry seasonings; sage, rosemary, thyme. I also like to use a shake of ground mustard, black pepper, parsley, paprika, sea salt, onion powder, and sometimes a few other things!
I bake it at 325 for about 2.5 to 3 hours for about a 5 to 6 lb turkey breast.

(This served my family of 8 and enough meat was leftover for a casserole!)

2 comments:

Joy said...

Ok you have me hungry now! Wow what a busy day I had how about you?
YOur menu looks great for this week..I am going to try the cookies!
Joy

Donna said...

I have been badgered allllll day about the cookies! ;-)

My kids are reminding me, aren't they sweet? ...they will be sweeter after they eat those cookies! ;-)