Friday, July 17, 2009

Catching up...

Boy am I running behind around here!

I've taken some time for some fun lately and some time for dealing with important matters around here. We've had a couple of birthdays and we've had some tough days too! My DH had some close calls with his mother, we've lost a vehicle (gulp!), but we've learned how to play Skip-bo and badminton! I've got to "moonlight" on another place and write to my heart's content! And we've read a few books...well, more than a few!

But, I've got tons of pics and recipes that I don't know if I'll ever get typed up!

...and a few things, I have forgotten how I made them, sigh...

But, I'm trying to start rounding everything back up and prepare a new schedule for school and all, what fun....now, let's see if I can begin to TRY to catch up! :-)

No comments: