Monday, August 31, 2009

GRATITUESDAY....


Its Gratituesday and there's so much to be thankful for!! When you have to wait on things, it can make you even more grateful!!!

I started my first garden in years, last year. I began to ask the Lord to make a way for me to have my own tiller because it would be too expensive and too inconvenient to have someone else do it. I'm a little stubborn see, and well, I want something done WHEN I want something done

This year I began to pray again as I began to plot a fall garden and knew I would need it re-turned even though I had already paid someone to turn it the first time.
Well, I saved up enough money to buy a used one and something came up and I felt the Lord wanted me to do something else with that money.
So, I began to save again!
This time, I ended up finding one-
and boy did I ever get a deal!
Would you believe I walked away, paying only $50?!!!?!!!

Now, excuse me while I go find a new place to till!
**************
Visit Laura's for more GRATITUESDAY!

2 comments:

Amy Lynne said...

What a great deal! It's funny how things always work out for the best in the end! Have fun in the dirt!

Donna said...

God is good!...now I should go wash up and cook!