Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We've had a wonderful week of eating and playing at our house and a great time of Thanksgiving.

I spent about $70 on all the good foods and it has fed us all very well for three days in a row, and there's still leftovers! (That's 6 meals plus leftovers, and included 6 pies, a cake, and cookies!) Tomorrow my DH has asked for Butter Beans, potatoes, and cornbread! ;-)
Truly Southern at heart ain't he!

Hope all of your families are having a wonderful time today as well!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Donna! I hope you all have a great rest of the day and week. We have much to be thankful for!

p.s.
my computer is still down, don't have the money to fix it right now so I haven't been on the web in about 2 months. I have missed reading your post and talking to you guys! I hope you all are wonderful!
Joy

Donna said...

Happy Thanksgiving Joy!
Miss you here in blogland!
Hope you have a wonderful holiday!