Friday, April 2, 2010

Not your average "garden caddy"

We were needing some more water bottles for those long days we will spend in the garden in the next few months, and we happened to stumble on this cute little deal some time back at our local thrift store, and the kids begged for it! ('magine that! Kids begging for water bottles!) I think it cost us a whole $4- lots cheaper than six bottles would have cost!


It looked like it had never been used and was sitting there just for us!
***
John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

3 comments:

Organized Nutrition said...

Just be careful with plastic! Don't dishwash and don't let them sit in the sun! Great deal though!

Donna said...

Thanks Denai!
Will freezing them hurt anything or is it just when they get hot?

Donna said...

Wow Denai! Thank you- not only did you give me the low down on the bad plastic but you also told me the safer kind- thanks a bunch!