Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring - in my own back yard!

The planting of fig tree/bushes....with a watergun. (boys!)One of my peach trees:

Another peach tree (as I was taking this pic I was telling the kids NOT to pick ANY of the flowers on the trees! :)
The plum tree:

The little raspberry bush:

And I hope to see much more in the next few days as our weather warms!
My dh says that spring speaks of the resurrection every year!
Its so exciting to watch what was dead, live again!


*******
John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
John 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
*******
Phil 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Phil 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Phil 3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
Phil 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
********
John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
********

HAPPY EASTER!

3 comments:

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

It's beginning to look a lot like summer..... All I have so far is my rhubarb sprouting up in the grass.

Joy said...

Praise the Lord for resurrection! His Life for mine! What love divine! He gave his life for mine!!

I am so thankful!!
Love your spring yard..hoping to work in mine all weekend!
Joy

Donna said...

Michaela,
I just sat out rhubarb this year! I'm so excited about it- but something is already nibbling at its leaves! ggrrr!

Amen Joy!
We got our super cool heirloom corn in the ground yesterday! Woo hoo! And today, I hope to get some cukes and chard in the ground! I still have one "vegas chard" growing from last year-amazing!