Friday, June 25, 2010

(whole food)Fondue Dr. Axe style!



Josh Axe is a local to Nashville. He has a great radio program for those local to Nashville, and for those who are not, he's got a great website and has recently started putting up easy whole food video recipes! This is one that I've been wanting to try since I saw it. He uses one pack of stevia to sweeten however.
Here's how I made it:
1 can of coconut milk
1 bar very dark chocolate (like 70% cacao) (I used one made by Rapunzel)
2 1/2 T of real, raw rapadura sugar (Rapunzel again)

Warm the milk with the chocolate, broken into pieces. Add sugar and continue to heat until sugar and chocolate are well blended over medium-low heat.
Serve with fresh fruit!
(shhh, don't tell, but this ended up being my breakfast! Well, if a little chocolate is good for you, isn't a whole lot of chocolate even better?! ;-)

1 comment:

Joy said...

looks great! Hope all is well at your house! Miss talking with you! We have been so busy outside as I can see you have too! Hope to talk to you soon!
Joy