Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A sneaking I will go....Can U keep a secret?


These are Chicken Meatloaf Muffins made like meatloaf except with ground chicken. But NO ONE would guess what else is hiding in them! You wanna try? Ok- go ahead.......give up?

Well, I almost didn't pull this one off because I kept having kitchen visitors and its really hard to be sneaky when they keep coming in the kitchen! But, I bought a tub of chicken livers and ground them up in the mini food processor. 1/4 of the batch went in these- and NO ONE knew! Not even me- well I mean, I couldn't taste it- at all!

The other 3 batches of frozen ground liver are tucked safely in the freezer. When I'm ready to sneak again, I can drop them in lukewarm water and once thawed, dump them in, and no one will ever EVER know....'cept you! So- please keep my secret! ;-)

No comments: