Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sausage-Meatball Spaghetti Sauce


This recipe is a quick no-brain-er!

I took a package of 12 sausage links (preferably turkey), put them in a saucepan with a little water, covered them, and cooked them for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally and adding a little more water so they wouldn't burn, then I cut them into bite-sized pieces.

I added one can of Hunt's Spaghetti sauce and 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.* Stirred until heated through.


*I have another post about this combination. The condensed soup and basically any canned spaghetti sauce, makes a really good and quick tasting sauce. Your family will wonder where you got the recipe for that sauce! ;-)

I served this over whole wheat Rotini.
Total approx. cost of the meal (with coupons,etc): $3.25, including cheese-bread made with leftover buns.

No comments: