Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Great non-food Find at Kroger!


I've been wanting more of these for quite a while!
With a house full of peeps, just one wasn't cutting it anymore.
I have a real dark pan and a glass one besides my other ONE like these but they can be moody to cook in to say the least.
Well, I ran to Kroger the other night and to my surprise, these 3 babies were on clearance-- for .89 cents each! Yippeeeee!
I can hardly wait to use them!
*My tip is, look everywhere you go for bargains and have patience!
Good things really can come to those who wait!
For more Kitchen tips, visit Tammy's Recipes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, what a great find. I use those and yard sale finds to store my freezer meals. They stack great and the extra's do not mean my bread pans are tied up.

Alexandra said...

I really need one of those! I use a regular loaf pan, and it's not the same. Nice find.

Sonshine said...

great find!! I need more loaf pans!

Thanks for stopping by! To answer your question about the keyboard/piano and typing courses...I don't know of any off hand but I will keep my eyes open and I'll even take the time to do some looking when I come back from my vacation! :)