Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's Gratituesday.....

A couple of weeks ago, I posted about being thankful for pears and tomatoes....remember those boxes...and boxes?

Well, this week I am so thankful for their transformation!

Here's 6 boxes of them and there's more!!!

-and I've given some away!

With 6 kids and a DH that's a w.a.h.d., and cooking regular meals, etc.- this was quite a miraculous task for me to get done in just a few days!
*
And what's even better-- 1) no yucky stuff added like HFCS 2) My kids LOVE it! 3) It was free!

Praise the Lord!

Head over to Laura's to find out what everyone else is thankful for this week!

3 comments:

MamaMia said...

What a blessing FREE is, especially when it's yummy and healthy!

Marnie said...

How nice! I remember seeing those boxes. That's great that you have that on hand now. Your family will apprecitate your hard work every time you open a jar.

Laura said...

Ooh, I get pretty excited looking at all the goodies in your boxes!! Good job...and thank you God for awesome, yummy, free produce! Sometimes I just go open my pantry and stare at it for a while because all those jars of tomatoes and applesauce (and etc.) I've just canned are so pretty!