Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Nutty Gratituesday!

Would you look at this? They're nuts!
No...not the kids....the nuts that's surrounding them...NO, not the Mom with the camera!
I'm talking about in the box and bucket!
(The boys are actually taking off the outer hull.)

Someone (I'm guessing my neighbor?) put 3 buckets of walnuts (I think that's what kind they are,duh) on my porch!
What a blessing! Nuts are like a small fortune!
******************************
But now, ladies, any advice on the best way to dry them?????????????
For more about Gratituesday, visit LAURA'S!!!
Check out Laura's Giveaway while you're there!
Have a great Gratituesday!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I don't have a lot of experience with nuts (except for the ones I live with, of course), so I don't know how to dry them. How AWESOME that you had so many FREE ones given to you! Those are hard to come by!

MamaMia said...

No idea on how to dry them! That is A LOT of nuts!

Marnie said...

Perhaps you can dry them on a low heat in the oven...? What a blessing!