Monday, January 5, 2009

My favorite coffee for home...

I've tried all kinds of coffee...if I can get a good coupon and a good sale, I'm always up for trying a new kind.
But- this is my favorite and I think that it's one of the best deals as well. It's Folgers Black Silk (Dark). It can be caught on sale anywhere from $4.99 to $5.99 and coupons are often available as well. You can see it says "Bold, Yet Smooth". That is a perfect description of this coffee. It has a strong flavor yet it's not bitter.
I've tried several Starbucks and DunkinDonuts and many others and none compare to Black Silk at my house. I even have a coffee bean grinder and have bought some fresh beans before. I've even tried Boca Java, Gevalia as well, but I can find none that tastes this smooth. It is perfect whether brewed weak or strong.
Now, I must say that when I'm out, the few times that I've had coffee from some of those 'places' that they were very, very good; but as far as home-brewed coffee- I can't find anything better than this!

1 comment:

Cindi Marie said...

Hey Donna, thanks for the info about the coffee. My favorite brand of coffee is Folgers, but I've never purchased the Black Silk. I'll definitely have to give this one a try!