Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Buying from my winnings from Swagbucks!




This is what I've been able to buy with my accumulated, non-worked-for, Swagbucks! (We've checked these out from the library before but they are very worthy of our home library!!)

Swagbucks are earned simply by using their search engine. You load it to your computer and it will show up right above or below your google, MSN, or other search bar. It won't slow down your computer or get in the way. Its just sorta there!

As you use it to search for recipes and other things on the internet, swagbucks are given away sporadically, they will just pop up! You can win and buy various items with your Swagbucks.

I bought $5 Amazon giftcards. With 3 of them, I was able to purchase The Story of the World Volume One and pay for shipping!

It doesn't make me a ton of money/Swagbucks, but for doing nothing other than searching the internet, I earn enough each month to redeem one $5 Amazon card, on average!

There are other ways that you can earn more. You can sign up friends, turn in old cell phones, etc.


Search & Win By clicking on the banner, you can enroll and I will earn a few extra Swagbucks! You can include links and banners on your site and in your emails too! There are no strings attached to Swagbucks...you don't owe them anything, or give your personal information, etc. You simply use their search bar! Easy Peasy!

No comments: