Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS...

Its been a busy few weeks-
-trying to push the kiddies to finish reading lists
-teaching regrouping (all of my kids find this to be one of the biggest challenges in the whole wide world!)
-preparing for Christmas
-making lots and lots and lots of Cookies!

We will be having a small dinner on Christmas- duck!
Then we will have a feast on Sunday and I will make TONS of food like I did on Thanksgiving and we will eat and play most of next week. It will be a time of food, fun, and kicking back! I will
likely have ham and a leg of lamb on Sunday. I love love love this time of year- we lock away from the world pretty much and we dig out all the cards and games (and Webkinz) and we play until our heart's content! We read of Christ's birth from the Bible, we also do our special Christmas box, we build a Gingerbread House, and we make a birthday cake for Jesus!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

No comments: