Friday, August 28, 2009

A blog with a Southern touch and helpful meal planning ideas...

For all you southern food lovin' gals out there, I want to introduce you to a blog with lots of yummies!


Meal Planning with Connie has much to offer! She plans meals and gives you the recipes all at once!! She also has a wonderful knack for putting together some delicious Southern Comfort Foods. (my favorite! be still my grumbling stomach!)


I enjoyed reading through many of her posts and seeing the beautiful verses of the Bible posted often!

For you coupon lovers- she offers a link that will take you to a site that shows the next round of coupons! Talk about helpful planning!

And for you chocoholic, sugar loving ladies like myself; look at this Chocolate Peanut Buddy Bars.

Connie is also very generous, in that she has monthly giveaways! Her love for the Lord shines through in that she seeks to bless others with her giveaways.

So head on over to Meal Planning with Connie!

No comments: