Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gratituesday.....

My oldest son made it home safely from his Mission Trip.
He's learned a few things about the big, rough world out there.
He walked through areas of our own country where people DID NOT want to hear about 'religion', 'God', and the 'Bible'. He's prayed with younger children around an altar. He taught a class where a young girl of about 10 came in drunk (and acting so). My little boy is not so little anymore. He's growing up. He will soon turn 16. I am so thankful to His Father in Heaven for His BEAUTIFUL and MIRACULOUS provisions for that kid through the years. (I am so thankful for how the Lord has provided for all my children, for that matter.)

But our God kept him safe, thousands of feet up in the air-where I could not be and could not keep him-God could!!!

I never thought there could come a day when my kids would be someplace without me, especially on the other side of the country and in a foreign country! But I knew that God could go where I could not.

This week, I am so thankful to have all of my little ducks back in a row!!

It's so good when all of them are underfoot!!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so glad he's back home and safe. Sounds like he had a very memorable experience out in the real world. Wow. God is so good. You must be so proud of the way God is working through your son.

agapesmansion said...

Glad he made it home safely, I know there will be a day when I'm sending my kids out into the world. It will be hard, but I know the Lord is with them always!