Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gratituesday!

I have so much to be thankful for. Just tonight while driving home from the library, there was a sermon on unthankfulness and how it signaled a problem between us and God, when we grumble more than we are thankful. Gratituesday is a blessing to me. It causes me to really look at all the things that I have to be thankful for and examine the past week and realize that there were things that I did not stop to thank God for.
This week, I am so thankful for this book, even though I've had it several weeks now, I am having sooooooo much fun with it!
I've made soured baked goods, I've made ginger ale, root beer is in process, Rejuvelac (my fave!), kombucha, fermented carrots and cukes, tried some really weird foods, and even acquired a taste for liver!
Told ya I've been having fun!
I think the first I ever saw it was on Laura's!

This week hats off to Laura and N.T.!!!

Visit Laura's for more Gratituesday!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I've seen that book on several good blogs. Might have to look into getting it sometime. Thanks!

MamaMia said...

The book sounds neat. I don't think that I could be thankful for kombucha tea! :)

Laura said...

Yea...I'm glad you're having a good time with that book! It is PACKED with so much good information!