Sunday, September 20, 2009

MENU PLAN MONDAY....

Menu planning is well-worth the time invested! If I didn't do this, I'd be standing in the middle of my kitchen, come meal-time, wondering what to cook and listening to everyone tell me how hungry they are!;-)

SATURDAY:
-biscuits and gravy
- leftover chili
-Shrimp I'mafraidso (like this but with shrimp, yummy)
SUNDAY:
-peanut butter granola with milk (huge hit!)
-chicken sandwiches, smoothies
-fish sticks and fries, cookies
MONDAY:
-English (wheat)Muffins with eggs and cheese
-salmon patties, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese (dh's request)
- Simple Stuffed Peppers, okra (if I can get it out of the garden without sinking in the mud), corn
TUESDAY:
-peanut butter granola with milk
-Baked Breaded Tilapia, BBQ potato wedges, green salad
-Beef-n-cabbage bake, mapled carrots
WEDNESDAY:
-eggs and homemade honey-pear sauce
-Indian Tacos-fry bread
-Roasted Chicken with vegges and Scratch mac and cheese
THURSDAY:
-homemade whole wheat waffles
-butter beans with turkey polish sausage, corn on the cob, squash from the garden
-Pan Pizza
FRIDAY:
-soaked oatmeal
-Cream of Beef and Noodles, kale greens from the garden
-Country-baked Beef Pie, potatoes, another veggie from the garden
**************************************
Visit the OrgJunkie for more menu ideas!

5 comments:

Christiana said...

Love the title of the Shrimp dish, lol!!

Sonshine said...

sounds like a yummy week!

enjoy your week! :)

Amanda said...

Looks good! Thanks for all the links! Definitely going to try the peanut butter granola. :)

Connie said...

I am really going to have to try the granola!! I thought about it earlier today!

You meal plan looks wonderful!!

Many blessings!!

Lori said...

Mmmm, you got me with Saturday's biscuits & Gravy!! :)