Monday, July 28, 2008

MONDAY MENU

MONDAY: Soaked Oatmeal

Butter Beans with Turkey Sausage, fresh green beans, sauteed Zukes

Steak, potatoes, carrots, bread


TUESDAY: Soaked Grits

Beef Liver and Ground Beef BBQ Meatballs, cabbage, Cuke Salad , Apple Muffins

Oven Crispy Chicken, pinto beans, corn on the cob


WEDNESDAY: Oatmeal-Wheat Pancakes

Chicken Casserole, crowder peas

Quick Fish Dinner


THURSDAY: Soaked Millet

Tortilla Roll-ups, celery and carrot sticks, fruit crisp (Berry or Apple)

Beefy Spaghetti, bread sticks or rolls


FRIDAY: Banana Bread, milk

Split Pea Soup with Onion Flat-bread

Brown Rice and Turkey Sausage Cass., green beans, fried okra and green tomatoes

*Snacks will be: popcorn, apples, grapes, fresh-pumpkin pie, pretzels, graham crackers, muffins, smoothies, (homemade) brown rice cakes, homemade baked goods (I've got a list of 'wanna-tries')

For more menu plans, visit: OrgJunkie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds lovely. I love our soaked breakfast cereals. So frugal and healthy. Enjoy your week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the idea about making cider from my apples the other day! I appreciated the tip!

Bethany
http://bethany.preciousinfants.com

Anonymous said...

Great Menu. I love reading your site. I really like the old-fashioned pictures. Happy Menu Monday.

Anonymous said...

Niki, I'm just learning, but it sure is fun!

Bethany, thanks for stopping by and letting me know! Love all that canning that you do!

Linda, thank you so much, what a blessing to hear!

Have a great week ladies!