Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday....

Saturday:
-kids choice
-ham, homemade mac and cheese, green beans, sliced cukes
-leftovers, yogurt
Snacks: bread and honey, blue chips and salsa, homemade cookies

Sunday:
-grits, cereal
-Spaghetti, homemade french bread
-Family Sandwich, salad, marinated vegetables, Homemade banana pudding
Snacks: Snowflake Cookies, Apple and Carrot juice from the juicer, dried apricots

Monday:
- Homemade waffles from the freezer with blueberry sauce
-Creamy Chicken and Noodles, leftover marinated vegetables, corn
- Pinto Beans, cornbread, potatoes, green onions, fermented kraut
Snacks: Lemon Zest Cookies, apples, fish eggs , popcorn

Tuesday:
-Peanut Butter Granola and milk
-Chili from leftover pinto beans, Nana Yogurt Dish
- Beef-n-Cabbage Bake, salad, mustard potatoes
Snacks: apples, grapefruit, Oh My Stars Cookie Bars, nuts

Wednesday:
-kids choice
-leftover Chili, cornbread muffins
-Baked Salmon, shrimp, potatoes, coleslaw
Snacks: Carrot and Fruit Salad, Lemon Oatmeal Bread, apples, nuts

Thursday:
-Coconut Brown Rice Pudding, orange juice
-Hearty beef stew, Baked Apples
- Tarragon Turkey Loaf with Mushroom Sauce, peas and carrots, sauteed zucchini
Snacks:popcorn, apples, pretzel sticks, Peanut Butter Raisin Balls

Friday"
-Homemade Instant Oatmeal (the link will take you to several posts/flavors)
-Pasta Flowers and Red Bean Soup, bread
-Tasty Chicken Fajitas, seasoned brown rice, fruit salad topped with coconut
Snacks:Lowfat Mini Cheesecake, popcorn, homemade pickles
____________________________________________
I just looked back over my plans and I had better get ta cookin'! ;-)
That's our Menu Plan Monday!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Your menu looks great. I am preparing mine for the week now. I have got white beans and black beans in the crock pot right now for this week and back bones in the other crockpot. Oh I just love crockpots. I will have to try some of your recipes this week as well!

Would it be ok to sub in oat flour for the wheat flour in your wheat flax cookies or other cookies..I am out of wheat! :(

Thanks so much for sharing your menu! Have a wonderful day in the Lord!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

Sounds yummy at your house!!

I'm out of wheat too- so I was going to try another type of whole grain flour. I haven't tried oat, but I'm sure it would work, especially since I think that recipe is half white flour.

I love the crock!
I have been on the lookout for a great big one- my big one isn't big enough for this crew anymore,lol.

Colie's Kitchen said...

Great menu plan monday!! Thank you so much for sharing! I love new ideas!! www.colieskitchen.com